Real-time, risk driven lifecycle management platform with full ownership of policy automation.
Enforcio is an end-to-end KYC and due diligence solution that focuses on automating the operational aspect of compliance and due diligence, both from and on-boarding perspective as well as the on-going compliance. What is usually done manually by teams of staff in order to constantly ensure that all is in place is done by Enforcio in real time.
Enforcio is the most complete end-to-end KYC solution on the market. It caters for all the steps in the entire process and centralising the entire process flow involving all parties into one communal portal.
What is Enforcio?
Risk Score over time - granular
Assessing not just a ‘snapshot’ of risk, but rather automatically scoring risk over time on a granular level with automatic notifications of potential changes.
Small scale users
Our highly scalable platform can scale to match organisations of all sizes and sophistication, from start-ups to large global organisations. Configurable to your way of working, your risk appetite and your internal control environment.
Automatic generation and updating of organograms that users can easily export PDFs of entity relations and associated companies and directors.
Third party database import
The Corporate Source Register allows any user to trigger searches with selected third-party providers, from within the product. This is a feature that allows you to review the results, choose the corporate or individual that you would like to import the data for, as well as all the related parties and key principles behind such corporate, at a click of a button.
Extensive bank of databases
The most extensive company information and corporate structures combined with sanctions and other adverse data that delivers new levels of certainty on your third parties, and the individuals behind them.
Report data export
You can generate comprehensive report in a variety of popular formats, including Word, Excel, PPT, and PDF and export them. Include visual elements such as graphs and risk heat maps.
Risk Scoring Over Time
Assessing not just a ‘snapshot’ of risk, but rather automatically scoring risk over time on a granular level:
- Automated email notifications for certain risk aspects of a client changing over time, or potential changes.
For instance, a company becomes higher risk because UBO is found to have adverse media.
- Automated email notification for approval of risk assessments, when sign off by senior person is needed at the level of subject person to review and approve a file.
Automated Organogram Generation
One of Enforcio’s key value propositions is the automatic generation, and updating, of organograms, critical for advisers’ regulatory compliance and a visual presentation of risk:
- Advisers can easily export PDFs of entity relations and associated companies and directors.
- Organograms include, e.g., sister companies and also the function to tailor-make organograms showing percentages of entities owned.
The Corporate Source Register
This module allows any user to trigger searches with selected third-party providers, from within the product:
- This is a feature that allows you to review the results, choose the corporate or individual that you would like to import the data for, as well as all the related parties and key principles behind such corporate, at a click of a button. Hence, in the UK the system would be able to link with Companies house and import a priori the data already available on a specific individual/entity.
- The second phase of this will be to extend the usage thereof and not only extending to Companies House but with multiple providers. The third phase will, as a new feature, to compare existing information on the system vs what is found in a third party register (such as the one of Companies House) and provide variance reports with the information already held on file. This could be useful in the event there are changes in the officers/corporate structure that a client failed to advise which would have been updated at Companies House.
The system will report by exception.
The KYC Programmes
Our Platform allows you to configure “programmes” that allow you to automate many AML obligations. Each row constitutes a programme.
Ready to advance AML to the next level? Enforcio makes processes more automated, efficient and effective
Enforsio helps banks to stay connected to customers, gain new analytic insights into risk and move faster in the financial marketplace
Enforcio is an all-in-one digital solution, offering flexible AML products for tax advisory firms
We can help you meet AML regulations, get audit-ready and be 100% sure of your compliance, 100% of the time
We can help you to create an effective AML compliance program that meets the regulatory requirements and manages money laundering risks
Enforcio is the most efficient and cost-effective way of carrying out money laundering checks for solicitors
Trust or Company Service Providers
We provide bespoke AML solutions for firms providing services to help set up and/or run trusts and companies
Know your customers, on board in seconds, and protect your business with the most complete end-to-end KYC solution on the market